Tuesday, June 23, 2009

{coming soon}



There is something to be said in favor of nesting. This past week I have been crawling out of my skin to get things done even though I still have a while before the baby arrives. Yesterday I made a small baby quilt and a new cupcake pincushion, just 'cause. Surprisingly, except for the baby quilt, I've done very little to prepare for this baby. I guess the second time around (or third, whatever this is) all the "stuff" isn't necessary. Good thing too since I've preoccupied myself with other things.
I began to re-draft the trouser pattern that I started almost a year ago. I changed the design a little from what's pictured to achieve the look of a more tailored pant and I think it's going to be great! Look for the pattern release by the end of next week!

No comments: