Thursday, July 30, 2009

{new arrival}

No, it's not Little H just yet but that announcement should be coming in a few short weeks. It's the new Taylor Trouser Pattern! The Taylor Trouser is now available in my etsy shop.


The Taylor Trouser Pattern by Grain & Gusset are trendy trousers are potty-training friendly, tired of ruffles, ultra hip and sassy, for the coolest little girls. This pattern has simple and easy step-by-step instructions (with tons of pictures) that will allow the beginner sewer to create a pair of Taylor trousers in about an hour (or two)!! We'll try to keep it stocked but if you don't see it in the shop it will be relisted asap! Enjoy!
Up next is a special project for a friend (I'll share a nice tutorial), maybe a little baby sewing, and then time to complete the next pattern. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Those are SO hip! I love the length on them.

Jeni said...

I have tried to buy this pattern twice...I am having trouble with my paypal. My husband and I both have accounts and I can't get my card to work on there...and he is gone right now to give me a hand. Can I snail mail you my payment?

wiesbaden2003@yahoo.com